In this episode that was filmed in October 2019, we document our week-long stay on the Big Island of Hawaii. This episode details the downtown part of Kailua Kona, takes you out for sunset near the Hilton Waikoloa, and wraps up our adventures poolside at our accommodations in Keahou.
* All of the Camera Gear We Used – bit.ly/hawaii-cameras
* Which Hawaiian Island Should You Visit?
* What’s it like growing up in Hawaii?
MORE BIG ISLAND HAWAII TRAVEL VIDEOS
* Watch the FULL Big Island Travel Vlog – bit.ly/big-isle-film
* Watch single episodes of the Big Island, Hawaii Video Series –
* Where to Eat on the Big Island –
* 12 Tips for Better Vacation Photos –
OAHU, HAWAII TRAVEL VLOGS
* Watch the FULL Oahu, Hawaii Travel Vlog –
* Watch individual episodes of the Oahu, Hawaii Video series –
* Watch the Oahu, Hawaii Cinematic Montage Video –
* Food Tour of Oahu, Hawaii –
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
* Subscribe to our LIFESTYLE Channel
* Visit our CAMERA GEAR & TECH Channel
* Check out our travel blog
* Follow on Instagram
TOOLS WE USED TO MAKE THIS VIDEO
GoPro Hero 8 Black
Music We Use for YouTube (Free Trial)
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
*If you enjoyed this video and would like to support our channel, please consider using the links above to make purchases. We make a small commission at no extra cost to you, and the funds help us make more videos.
#hawaii #travelvlog #vlog #travel #kona SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
* Support us monthly on Patreon –
* Make a one-time donation on PayPal –
We love making YouTube videos, but it takes time to film and edit material for you to enjoy. If you enjoy our free videos and would like to help us produce fresh content, please consider supporting us on Patreon, making a one-time donation via PayPal, or using our affiliate links to purchase products (we receive small commissions at no extra charge to you). Our videos will continue to be free to watch on YouTube, and there is no obligation to help at all. But any support offered is greatly appreciated and goes directly into creating better content for you to enjoy. Thank you! – Martin and Suzi